Sunday, October 11, 2009

Come Help Us Remember...


Come Help Me Celebrate the Life of my Sweet Dad Dennis...Date: Friday, October 16, 2009
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Valley View Cemetery then Village Inn

It's been three years since we lost our sweet Dennis to brain cancer. We can find peace and comfort in joining with others who share our pain and our loss. Please join me for a quiet, joyful celebration of my dad's life!

We will meet at the Valley View Cemetery on 4100 South, just off Bangeter Highway with balloons to release in his memory, at 5:00 p.m.

Then we will go to Village Inn, a favorite of my dad and I's, for some Apple Pie Ale Mode...his favorite treat after the cemetery.

Please join me for one, or both, of these celebrations! If you can't join us, please find a time, and a place, to release a balloon in his memory &
Join us for a moment of silence at 7:02 p.m. on Friday the 16th of October!

We miss you so much dad!

1 comment:

MXB said...

Deja I came across your blogs through Kathie Kendall's blog. I read your Dad's story, I hope you don't mind, since it seems like it was such a personal event in your life. I didn't know that your dad passed on 3 years ago. I didn't even know that he was sick. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and your family's loss. I will always rememeber him as a kind, gentle, humble man. I didn't know him much, but I always felt comfortable and accepted at your home with your parents. I know that he loved you very much. He always seemed so proud of his family. Who wouldn't be proud of you? You are an amazing woman, and I am sure that he still thinks that to this day. With love, Xochi